Greetings from your Academic Coordinator, Jed Michael Colcol and Academic Assistant, Dylan Corliss! This year we will be in charge of Mentor Mentee Night, High School Conference, and Study Sessions. My goal is to promote higher education to all of our members and foster an environment for success because academics is a very important aspect for us.
Benefits of becoming a mentee:
1. Gain information about your major/college from someone in the same field
2. Get academic advice and college advice
3. Make a friend who will help you succeed in college and beyond!!
Benefits of becoming a mentor:
1. Share your academic and life knowledge
2. Inspire someone and enlighten their college experience!!
3. Gain a close friend and create a legacy
Come hang out with APSA and study at the same time at Study Sessions. They will be held on Thursdays from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm in the CIR which is on the second floor of the Student Union.